Self delusion is my optimism

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Woke up to a peaceful and serene morning,air was cool but it just felt weird.The sound of raindrops hitting the window pane serenading the start of today.But thats the thing.Keyword?Peaceful...rewind back one day..

Woke up to a a heck of din,courtesy of my lil brother,air was cool and everything felt great being a new day.I miss waking up to my lil brother's shouting and jumping about,and i miss shouting,"Shut up i'm trying to catch some sleep here!"

It feels weird walking to the computer in the morning without seeing my second brother playing his game,blasting the sound.

Well,at least i know how it feels to be the only child,you just wake to your own world,and it's all just quiet until you start blasting some music to drown out the silence.Which happens to be what i'm doing now..

Hope they're having fun at genting now,though i kinda regret not going,maybe having some time alone there and walking around alone aimlessly at night is just what i need to sort out the stuff in my head.Anyway managed to sort out some stuff,and i guess i have a rough map of the way ahead,might not be the best solution but i guess it would suffice.Emo night is over,time to start my day with a smile again. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home